As I read through this essay, I feel it is very interesting. When I first see the title, I come up some points in my mind. After reading, some of my points match with the author's points. However, it is kind of confusing that the way the author wrote it. Although, I feel that the author knows his points very well, so that he could write a well crafted essay.
The essay has an introductory paragraph, several body paragraph, and a conclusion paragraph. The introductory paragraph indicates the thesis statement and all the points the author wants to talk about. In all of his body paragraphs talk about his points in more detailed form. Finally, the conclusion concludes his thesis statement. In some of his body paragraphs, he arranged them with "S.E.S.I.C.U.", which have more content than others. The author also includes some rhetorical devices in his essay, such as, repetitions, cause and effect, analogy, and rhetorical questions. His vocabulary, syntax, and tone were really formal. He also avoids the using of logical fallacies.
Graphic Novels
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment